On June 1st at 6am I’ll line up for the Dirty Kanza 200 mile gravel race in Emporia, KS. What will my ride set-up look like? You probably didn’t ask, but I’ll tell you anyway cause I can’t say enough about my S-Works Specialized Diverge. I’ve already ridden it this year for the following races: Landrun 100, RoughRoad100k, Barry Roubaix 100 and the two-day Tour of Hermann gravel race. I’ve nicknamed her CASH for her sexy black on black swagger and even dressed her up w/some new brown sidewall treads just for the DK200.
Here she is… senior photo-shoot style… now let’s race!
- 2019 Specialized S-Works Diverge
- Ultegra Di2 – 2x set-up
- Easton EC90 SL Carbon Crankset
- Easton CINCH Power Meter, spindle-based
- Roval CLX 32 Disc wheel set w/Panaracer GravelKing SK+ 38mm tires
- Specialized seat pack, Banjo Bros top-tube bag
- Profile Design ADL Aerobars
- Garmin 1030 computer and external battery pack
- Light & Motion Urban 800 lumen
- Specialized STIX rear tail light
- Zefal 2x 33 oz water bottles full of Skratch Labs hydration